Through the University's subscription to Office 365, UNOH students, faculty and staff can download and install Microsoft Office for FREE. What this means is that UNOH current students and employees can now install Office onto their personal devices and use the software for free for as long as they are a current student or employee at the university. The Office 365 program includes licenses for up to 5 installations of the Office software. This includes Windows and Mac versions for PCs and laptops. We are happy to pass along this tremendous value for use by our students, faculty and staff.
Downloading & Installing Office on a PC
- Go to https://my.unoh.edu and login with your UNOH username and password, then click on the Email icon toward the top left as shown below:
- Once the email page has loaded, click on the App Launcher icon (dots) toward the top left, then click Office 365 as shown below:
- Once this page loads, click on the Install Office link and select Office 365 Apps as shown below:
- What you see next will depend on which web browser you use. Chrome instructions are as follows.
If you are prompted, click Save File
- Click the Setup file you just downloaded.
- When prompted, click Yes to continue the installation.
- The installation will begin:
- Once the installation is complete, you will see the box shown below, click Close
- Now go to the Start button and click All Programs, and scroll down until you see Word, then click it:
- Next, click Accept for the license agreement:
- Click Close. Your installation is now complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
View a list of frequently asked questions about Office 365.