Cloud storage for students, faculty, and staff.
How to move files from H: to OneDrive
- Navigate to your H: Drive.
- Select all folders & files (ctrl+A) and copy them (ctrl+C).
- Open your ‘OneDrive – University of Northwestern Ohio’ folder from the file explorer.
- Click inside the OneDrive folder and paste (ctrl+V) the files.
- The files will start to copy over. This can take a few minutes depending on how many files you have. Once you have confirmed all files are in OneDrive, go back to the H: Drive and delete all of the files.